February 21, 2012

A Girl called Jayde
I've been keen to start my 'creative girl' series for 2012, the year so far has been way busier than expected... but I'm thrilled to be able to introduce creative girl Jayde, the lovely owner of
'Little Paper Lane', a gorgeous shop in Sydney's Mona Vale offering gorgeous paper goods and unique gifts.

Welcome Jayde!

Can you tell us what is currently inspiring you? people.....i have started to follow some very inspiring people on Twitter and instagram and i just get overwhelmed by how much a photo into their lives or a little snippet of their day seems to brighten my own day and inspire whatever i might be doing that particular day!

It could be something as simple as a persons lunch every day...it seems silly, but you get a tiny insight into who that person is and how they live! People have always fascinated me...Hard working woman especially really drive me to be a better person!

What are you currently reading? I just read the Hunger Games trilogy. I am housebound right now with my pregnancy and due to some not-so-fun pain, I cant seem to read anything too "deep" and had read reviews about the books and holy moly they suck you in!! It only took me four days to read all 3 books because I couldn't put them down! I'm also reading my mags religiously! 'Inside out', 'Real Living', 'House and Garden' and 'Cosmo pregnancy' are my favs...Magazines are both work and fun (such a tough job ha-ha) so nothing too intense right now. I still have to finish 'The Girl with the dragon tattoo' but i may have to wait until I don't have such pregnant brain!!

Name 3 things you couldn't live without right now? My husband and son, my Macbook and Foxtel TV.... i have to do everything from my bed right now and working wouldn't be possible without my lovely laptop!! My husband is doing EVERYTHING ...he always does a lot but he is in the shop, buying groceries, washing clothes, making kindy lunches and bringing me cold mineral water all the time and my son who is 4, is a very big helper as well, he makes me laugh and brings me bowls of grapes and bottles of water - such a sweet little human, so caring like his daddy!

Do you have a favourite colour (or colour combinations)? Oooo i am loving pinks and peachy colours together right now! i think mainly because I have a baby girl on the way so I'm looking at the world a little differently, but i even love hot pink and orange together right now!!

What do you love about your City? Well Sydney is my city and i do love it but i honestly don't spend much time in the actual city centre! We live 50 minutes North in Avalon and we have beautiful beaches and cafe's and new little funky boutiques popping up all the time so i do get stuck in this Northern Beaches bubble (especially now) but its so relaxed here and a great place to just sit outside by the water and have a little meal or drink with friends and my son Iggy gets lots of outside time here...i like my surroundings to be relaxed and it definitely is here!

Do you have a favourite quote you'd like to share with us? I only know cheesy quotes ha-ha but one that i like that my mum always told me was "90% of the things we worry about, dont eventuate" and i try and remember that because I really don't want a stressful life! Its just something that always stuck with me and it seems to work because I'm pretty chilled even when i do feel stressed, I don't turn into a crazy person, I just manage to get on with it!

Thanks so much Jayde! its bee nice chatting with you!

to see more of Jayde and news about 'Little Paper Lane'
you can visit
her on facebook
blog, twitter and a website coming soon too!

6 comments:

  1. That's a cute shop, would love to visit one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including me on your lovely blog!!

    Jayde xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:29 AM

    This is a lovely post, Anastasia; nice to see what's going on in the rest of the world! Will tweet!

    xoKaty
    Far Flung Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Jayde, love her shop actually rather love her whole family... Such a gorgeous group of people x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post and cute shop !!

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely gorgeous shop!! I need to get to Sydney.

    -Hope
    www.aflatteringtale.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...